Adrienne Brown earned a Master of Arts degree in Counseling and is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified sex therapist candidate. She plans on expanding her education by obtaining a doctorate in Clinical Sexology. She has worked in all sectors of mental health since 2008 and has a deep passion for treating mental blocks that interfere with sex, sexual health, sexology, and assisting individuals and couples to enhance knowledge into mindfulness intimacy and enjoyable sex. She works to empower the community and assist in maintaining a positive lifestyle and healthy emotional well-being through counseling, sex therapy, and education. Also, she is an Intima Health provider.
- Overcoming the feeling of disgrace connected to Masturbation…there are 8 benefits to self-pleasure
- Stress, How to Deal with the Emotional and Physical Reactions
- Did you know it is National Condom Month…Which Type are You Going to Wear?
- January is known for Cervical Health Awareness Month. 9 Tips You Need to Know to Maintain a Healthy Cervix.
- Have you ever had a conversation about Sexuality and Disability otherwise known as Sexability…read on so you can…
- 8 Easy Tips for Dealing with Sexual Performance Anxiety
Allyson Nichols is a graduate of Kent State University with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Allyson is a freelance writer with an interest in female health, entertainment, and poetry. When she's not writing or reading, she enjoys watching horror movies with friends and cuddling up with her cat Hermione.
Anonymous means that someone has shared their story with Kiss and Tell Magazine and has requested anonymity. Although, there will be times that they agree to add their first and last initials as well as location to the article. Kiss and Tell Magazine has reviewed every article prior to posting to the site.
Ashley Gadarowski is a sexual health educator and sexual pleasure coach. She is the owner of Emerald Sexual Health Consulting, LLC. She provides one-on-one coaching and creative workshops on sexual pleasure. She helps her clients reach their full sexual potential. She believes sexual development is a lifelong process and people need sexuality education and sexual healthcare throughout their entire lives. Ashley also provides consultation and training to professionals in hospital settings, school systems, and behavioral health organizations. She is passionate about helping professionals improve the quality of sexual healthcare and the education they provide. She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and her master’s degree in sexuality education from Widener University.
Ashley Grubbs is a Licensed Professional Counselor living in Virginia. She is working on completing her doctorate in Clinical Sexology and is passionate about women's sexuality issues. In her practice, she specializes in working with individuals who have experienced trauma and want a healthy sex life, as well as neurodiverse couples.
- 5 Best Ways to Celebrate National Best Friends Day
- 5 Benefits of Sex Aside from the Best Part You Have an Orgasm
- 5 ways your body indicates you are having too much sex and what to do about it
- The 5 Best Sex Toys Recommended by a Sexologist that You Can Purchase on Amazon
- How this past year journey helped me realize 6 hard truths about friendship
- Have you heard of the new dating app helping couples meet that have sexual limitations…Entwine Dating creator talks with Us
Ashley D. Murphy, AMFT, CSE is a Sexual Esteem & Wellness Therapist with a love for empowering women to feel sexually liberated while standing in the strength of their vulnerability - from the boardroom to the bedroom. She also works with couples by helping them rewrite a new narrative to their intimate and relational story.
Becky Harrison-Brzezinski is a storyteller, editor, advocate, and educator. She currently is teaching & outreaching for her 9-5, bringing crucial sexual health information to her community. Becky is located in Michigan, where she resides with her husband, three cats, and pup, Sophie. She has an MA in Writing and Publishing from DePaul University, where she found her passion for all things poetry, nonfiction, and storytelling. Her passion is combining her love for writing with sexual health education & advocacy as well as helping folks share their own stories. Becky is also someone who is sober and aims to help dismantle the stigma that surrounds folks who have substance use disorder.
Bobbi is a sex-positive advocate who authored the book Sexual Intelligence in Business and is also co-chair of the Academic Conference, Love, and Sex with Robots, Venture Associate for a tech VC/incubator and founder of imagine ideation, specializing in connected experiences and ecosystem diplomacy. Bobbi is a tech enthusiast with a vision for how to grow the SexTech community worldwide, and currently is developing a training program to help reduce sexual harassment in the workplace and business without compromising the opportunities for love and relationships. She hopes to affect change towards a sex-friendly world, one opinion at a time. She is the author of the book Sexual Intelligence in Business.
Deanaletta Seif is a recent psychology graduate from the University of Tampa. She is passionate about sexual and reproductive health, positive sexuality, inclusion and diversity, and mindfulness based approaches used to address sexual concerns. Deanaletta has experience conducting sexuality research and works diligently to find experiences related to the field of human sexuality.
- In case you are unaware, Here is a Brief Comparison of the Current Reproductive Justice Climates in Japan and the United States
- Making Sense of the Constant Misconceptions about Sexual Assault Terminology can be Daunting…Let me Explain
- Out of Every Emotion We Process, One of the Hardest Emotions to Navigate is Grief
- Preparing for Pelvic Exams when you have Vaginismus
- We Can Breathe a Sigh of Relief…Finally…Reform to Military Sexual Harassment Response and Prevention
- Business Spotlight: Custom ABDL
Dr. Jennifer McBlaine aka Dr. Jenny is the CEO and founder of Kiss & Tell Magazine. She feels and thinks sex is a marvelous and never-ending topic that impacts all aspects of our lives. Although through her education and experience, she learned that the topic of sex continues to have misconceptions, so she decided to start an online magazine. Dr. Jenny's purpose for Kiss & Tell Magazine is to have a safe space where sex can be positively discussed without embarrassment or shame. She is a board-certified clinical sexologist and a licensed mental health counselor.
Dr. Rachel Gelman is a clinician, writer, and educator. She is the owner and founder of Pelvic Wellness & Physical Therapy (www.pelvicwellpt.com) in San Francisco which specializes in treating patients with pelvic floor dysfunction including pelvic pain, bowel, bladder, and sexual dysfunction. She is an adjunct instructor at Samuel Merritt University where she teaches the pelvic health curriculum in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Dr. Rachel Gelman
Dr. Rich Blonna is a world-renowned expert in understanding how the mind and body work together to reduce stress and have better sex. He is a retired Professor Emeritus from William Paterson University in NJ. For over 25 years he has devoted himself to helping people just like you stress less and have better sex lives. As a Coach (BCC), Counselor (NCC), and Health Education Specialist (CHES) he uses the best practices from each of these disciplines to help people stress less and have better sex lives. He is a noted author and trainer in the area of Acceptance and Commitment (AC) Coaching, an approach that helps people become more psychologically flexible, reduce their stress, and get the most out of their relationships. Dr. Rich is also certified in Naikan and Morita, two forms of Japanese psychology that use mindfulness and acceptance to help people shift their focus off of unhelpful thoughts, feelings, and actions and onto behaving in ways that reduce their stress and enhance their sexuality and their relationships.
Dr. Richard Blonna
- Have you ever experienced the sensational delights of a mindful foot massage? Let us explain how to.
- Discover how Sexual Mindfulness and Breath Meditation Work Hand and Hand
- Using Sexual Mindfulness Is A Wonderful Way To Connect This Valentines Day
- Did You Know Your Brain and Mind Are Different? How Your Mind Thinks About Sex…
- Becoming More Mindful of Your Sexual Identity: Formal and Informal Sexual Mindfulness Training
- You Have Heard of Mindfulness Subsequently Have You Heard of Sexual Mindfulness? Understanding it Will Improve your Sexual Companionship
Dr. Sabrina R Rojek is a world-renowned coach, public speaker and educator, alternative medical practitioner (holistic), hypnotherapist, and Entrepreneur. She is also the co-host of K&T's podcast.
Dr. Stacy is a Clinical Sexologist and Certified Sex Coach with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She also has 26 years in the medical field as an ultrasound technologist which helps her understand how some medical issues can be connected sexually. She works with individuals and couples with all aspects of sexuality, sexual health, education, and healthy function to include intimacy, women's sexual issues, low libido, alternative lifestyles, and the LGBTQ community. Her website is http://drstacyfriedman.com/.
Dr. Stacy Friedman
- 7 Things to Know About Sex After Pregnancy
- Sex and Spirituality: 4 Tips for Developing a Deep Spiritual Bond
- 6 Tips for Suffering from Sexual Anxiety
- Sex and Spirituality: How to Develop a Deep Spiritual Bond
- 6 Ways Women Can Achieve Having Orgasms
- How to Stimulate Intimacy & Sexuality During Quarantine
Dr. Viviana Coles has earned a Doctorate in Marriage and Family Therapy and is a Certified Sex Therapist. Since 2003, she has exclusively focused on her work with couples and individuals experiencing emotional and physical intimacy issues. She has built a thriving private practice providing relationship therapy, sex therapy, and premarital counseling. Dr. Viviana is currently a featured marriage expert on Lifetime’s hit show “Married at First Sight”. She is also the Chief Clinical Officer and a sex therapist at Intima Health.
Gabrielle Maya is a soon to be New Jersey City University alumni with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Creative Writing and a Minor in Women’s Gender Studies. She is a blogger for The Red Eye Media Group and an Editor for the NJCU Hype Magazine. She likes to write poetry, 100 words, fiction, and reads dystopian novels. Her goals are to become a content writer and be part of a publishing house while writing her first novel.
- 6 Ways Parents Can Have a Healthy Sex Conversation with Children identifying as LGBTQIA+
- 5 Activities that Put Mental Health First and You Can Try Each This Summer
- 6 Vaginal Smell Myths That Need to Go!
- Here are 5 ways to eliminate the stress felt surrounding talking about and having sex
- Have you heard of these 5 sex-positive women celebrity icons? We admire each of them; who is your favorite?
- Can you Talk to Your Friends About Sex These Days? Regardless of your answer…Here are 5 Tips to Help Initiate Having that Conversation
Grace Kline is a graduate of Penn State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and a Minor in Political Science. Grace is a freelance journalist who is interested in women's studies, politics, and mental health. She thinks it is important for women to have a platform where they can openly discuss "taboo" topics and learn from professional, credible sources.
- Start Destigmatizing Men’s Mental Health-The Stigmas are Literally Killing Them
- Red Flags and Toxic Traits this Social Media Union has a Negative Influence on Us
- CONGRESS’S NEW SEXUAL ASSAULT BILL REPRESENTS A MODEST WIN FOR WOMEN’S WORKPLACE RIGHTS
- Which one do you think Anna (Sorokin) Delvey was a Girlboss or Con Artist? A little of both?
- Discovering Your Primary Love Language Can Help You Better Connect With Your Loved Ones
- Finding Balance in 2022 Will Make This Your Best Year; My Interview with Nutritionist and Yoga Teacher Amy Kline
Guest Author means that someone has written an article for K&T however due to other obligations cannot be a regular contributor or in some cases, they are not a contributing writer any longer. Kiss and Tell Magazine has reviewed the article prior to sharing it with its readers.
- 2 Common Menstrual Myths and Misconceptions that Still Continue
- 10 Ideas for Keeping a Long Distance Relationship Exciting, Reciprocating, and Uplifting!￼
- Ladies’ Say NO to being a Victim; Empowering Women with Overdue Help from Men and Elected Officials
- Are You In An Abusive Relationship? If You’re Not Sure, Read This.
- 7 Tools to Add to Your Self-care Box
- To Label, Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity, or not to Label?
I am a happily married working mother of 4. I love to learn and have taken the year of COVID quarantine to really claim what I want to be when I grow up and where I want to focus this second half of my life. I am an aspiring writer/journalist and am working towards my master's degree in legal studies at Pepperdine Caruso School of Law.
- Masturbation or Not…the 3 Terrible Myths that Continue to Confuse Us on What To Do
- 5 Suggestions for Talking When Experiencing Mental Health Ups and Downs
- The Power and Seduction of Touching: Try It Every Day During The Month Of Love
- Don’t Miss Out on Lovability and Our First Contest
- #METOO Equals Tenacious
- #MeToo – There is still more work to do….
Jay Watts (She/They) is an Affrilachian, Queer Sexuality & Diversity Scholar as well as the CEO/Founder of The Center for Empowered Sexual Wellness, LLC (The CESW) located in Austin, TX. In addition to being a Sex Counselor, Educator & Coach for her company (The CESW), she is also a Clinical Sex Counselor Consultant for Washington Wellness Institute, LLC of Cleveland, OH. Jay is a Certified and Board-Approved Sexologist through the World Association of Sex Coaches and the American College of Sexologists International, and she is finalizing supervision for AASECT Sex Counseling certification. Jay is sex and cultural researcher with a prolific peer-review publication history. Jay's doctoral dissertation journey is on exploring the role of sexual racism on sexual satisfaction and sexual shame of Black Women in the United States.
Jay Watts, MA, M.Ed, ACS
Jennifer McBlaine PhD aka Dr. Jenny is the CEO and founder of Kiss & Tell Magazine. She feels and thinks sex is a marvelous and never-ending topic that impacts all aspects of our lives. Although through her education and experience, she learned that the topic of sex continues to have misconceptions, so she decided to start an online magazine. Dr. Jenny's purpose for Kiss & Tell Magazine is to have a safe space where sex can be positively discussed without embarrassment or shame. She is a board-certified clinical sexologist and a licensed mental health counselor.
Jennifer McBlaine PhD
- How Vulnerability and Sex Intertwine: Getting Truly Naked through Conversation
- Reversing Roe v Wade and the Long-Term Negative Effects on Women, Babies, and the Foster Care System
- How many times do we need to research the existence of the G-spot before all of us embrace it doesn’t exist?
- It is past the due date on sexual violence…have we become indifferent to stopping it once and for all
- Naomi Osaka: Mental Health before Fame and Wealth
- Lark Love Honors Vaginas
Jessica is openly dedicated and ardent about sexual health and wellness. She is committed to community education specifically targeting sexual health throughout the lifespan and human trafficking. She is a trained psychotherapist specializing in sexual functioning and trauma, respectively.
Kasturi is a freelance content writer who has written for publications in the technology, finance, relationships, women's issues, career, and personal growth segments. Her debut novel, A Mother's Goodbye, was published in 2021 by Half Baked Beans publishers. Her work has appeared in Jaggery Lit Mag, Strands International Flash Fiction Competition, Litbreak Magazine, Bengal Write Ahead, Escape Velocity, 50-Word stories, and Women’s Web.
Katalina Elise (she/her/hers) is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a B.A. in English and Communication. Katalina is an experienced freelance writer and content creator that specializes in writing about women's lifestyles and wellness.
Kayla Beare is a researcher in the field of psychology and women’s health. Her research focuses on women’s understandings of sexual consent and how these understandings are informed by a broader social context. If you would like to connect with Kayla her Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/letstalkaboutsexualconsent/ and her Linkedin account is https://www.linkedin.com/in/kayla-beare-177583194/.
Matty Silver is a Relationship Counsellor and Sex Therapist in Sydney. Her website is www.mattysilver.com.au. Matty also has written the book Sex Down Under.
- I scratch my head all the time because I can’t get my partner to initiate sex more often
- Swinging aka the lifestyle is a way to break up the monotony in your bedroom
- What about Scheduling Sex? 5 Simple suggestions
- What is a Toxic Relationship?
- The known benefits of masturbation
- The Sex Addiction Myth
Micki graduated from the College of Santa Fe in New Mexico with dual degrees in Theatre History and Literature. She currently works for AEBN.net award-winning porn streaming site where she looks at all the porn and then some, and has been there for over seven years. Before this, she has written for several publications both online and off on various topics and spoken on numerous panels at fandom (science fiction, horror, and fantasy) conventions on a wide range of topics, including Sex In The Future.
B.A. in Journalism from L.S.U. 30 years of experience in writing and editing. Editor of four corporate newsletters in three different states. Freelance writer and editor since 2015.
Sameera Qureshi, MS OTR, is an Occupational Therapist and Sexual Health Educator. For the last twelve years, she’s worked at the intersections of mental and sexual health education within Muslim communities. Last fall, she founded her own business, Sexual Health for Muslims, to create online, comprehensive sexual health education for Muslims, grounded in Islamic spirituality and psychology. Sameera also provides professional development training to those who work with Muslim clients, by uplifting decolonized perspectives about Islam and sexual health. You can find her work on Instagram @sexualhealthformuslims, and her website is www.sexualhealthformuslims.com
- Why You Need to Abandon Your Recent New Year resolutions
- Surprise There are 5 Steps to Learn about your Sexual Health and You don’t have to be Sexually Active
- We hear it time and time again “You should be Grateful!” – The Misuse of Gratitude
- Uncomfortable, Disgusted, and Embarrassed the 3 Consequences of Sexual Shame with the Religious
- 3 Tips to Navigate Sexual Issues in Marriage
- Why Don’t We Know Much About Our Fertility?
Sara Gorry is a professional copywriter who specializes in ghostwriting SEO blogs. By using storytelling techniques, Sara writes to capture attention and create connections. You can find more of her writing at ghostgalsagency.com
Stephanie Belill believes being a part of Kiss & Tell Magazine has given her the voice to bring some of her stories to life. One of her goals is to incorporate relatable true life experiences with a playful edge. In addition, Stephanie is a certified personal trainer with twenty years of experience. She believes that a strong, healthy body can promote a strong and healthy sex life.
- Thank Goodness it’s Pride Month; Check Out My 4 Obsessions such as the product Love Can Save Us
- 4 Easy Mother’s Day Gifts this Year that Show Mom How Special She is to You and 2 Gifts for Fellow Mother’s
- Yeah…it’s another article on how to celebrate Easter, wrong… it’s our 4 hippity-hop obsessions
- Is luck something you are born with? Is it possible to add luck to your life and become even luckier?
- For the Love of V-Day: 4 Products that Celebrate Being a Couple
- 4 Simple Obsessions that Help You Stay Balanced Mentally and Physically
Stephanie has a Master of Science degree in International Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Temple University. Stephanie has a curious mind, is hard-working, and has a keen sense of purpose. No matter where she goes, Stephanie brings an open mind and a good attitude.
I'm the Director of the Bay Area Surrogate Association. I have worked as a sexual surrogate body therapist with some of the most renowned sex therapists of the greater Bay area of California. The therapist's earned a doctorate from the Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality located in San Francisco, California. My deepest respect and regards for their work as the verbal therapist. Their extensive education and compassion are what made my work with clients successful.
Stephanie Wadell M.A.
Tamara Lindsey is a copywriter, poet, lover, and wine enthusiast. Having come out as "lesbian" at the age of 30, she's learned to embrace her authentic self and navigate the waters of queer love and sexuality while standing up for the empowerment and mental health of the BIPOC community.
I live in Worcester, MA with my dog, two beautiful bewitching black cats, and a doting fiance. I fell in love with poetry in middle and high school, and used that as an outlet to express my feelings about growing up with severe intractable Epilepsy. In my senior year of high school, I had brain surgery which I later discovered left me with an Acquired Brain Injury. Despite being seizure-free for over ten years, my brain injury recovery has been a slow process. I have used writing to bring joy into my life, and that of others. It has been therapeutic to sit at home many evenings with my dog and cats surrounding me, working on a story or personal narrative. My hope is that I can continue to find ways to help others struggling with brain injuries, and the subsequent neuropathies, i.e. vestibulitis, idiopathic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, etc that I have suffered through my writing. I believe I have been given this gift to be the voice for those who do not have one, and to provide information and hope to people who need it most.
Yvanna Pate-Dixon is very excited to be a part of the K&T family, she hopes to help normalize the discussion around sex and relationships. Yvanna is passionate about discussing women’s wants, desires, and needs to have a healthy relationship.
- What do we celebrate simultaneously this year… Father’s Day, Juneteenth
- What do Masterdating and Masturbation Awareness Month have in common? They Go Hand and Hand
- The Unspeakable has Spoken, The Vagina Monologues
- 5 Communication topics to discuss with your partner to improve the sexual health in your relationship
- Black Mental Health: Why is it so hard for Black People to Seek Help for their Mental Health?
- Letting go of 2021 and Saying Hello 2022