Kiss & Tell Magazine is an online sexual health and wellness magazine for everyone with a focus on women 35 and older. We feature articles that go beyond sex tips and trends. Kiss and Tell is the go-to site on how to have the topic of sexual wellbeing and sex be a welcoming and enjoyable part of everyday life. Kiss and Tell loves to start discussions, and we need people like you to assist us with continuing the discussion!
As we provide our readers with the best possible content that will guide them, edify them, and most importantly, connect with them, we’re always seeking new voices. We cover many subject areas including but not limited to: feminine sexual health, male sexual health, exercise habits, general wellness, #metoo movement in the media, marriage, books and television, dating, and much more. If you’re willing to dig deep, to provide a tailored and relatable perspective on the issues we all face, Kiss and Tell is interested in hearing from you.
Here’s what we look for in the pieces we accept:
01. Deep Understanding: Posts under Sexuality we are looking for sex educators, coaches, or therapists. The rest of the posts under Opinion etc. you don’t have to be an “expert” so to speak, but you must make it clear to our readers why they can trust your perspective.
02. Support: Is there research or are there cultural trends that confirm what you’re talking about? We like to see that there’s a precedent for why we’re choosing to cover something.
03. Resonance: When talking about popular topics, we look to see that writers are able to bring a new angle to the discussion and that they clearly understand our audience and brand.
04. Clarity: Whether complicated health matters or tricks for mastering online dating, we want to give our readers information that is equally thoughtful and useful. How can they apply your perspective toward their own life?
05. Enjoyment: We want our content to be a delight to read. We appreciate sincerity that’s smart, humor that’s classy, and writing that informs as it entertains.
Here’s how our process works:
Submissions can be sent to [email protected]. Please make your subject line is something you would consider a possible headline for the article. The catchier it is, the more likely it will stand out to us. The submission should be copied in the body of the email (NO attachments please).
We aren’t able to publish all of the pitches we get. We wish there were more hours in the day, but sometimes we don’t even have time to respond to everyone who submits. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of submitting a piece, please feel free to pitch it elsewhere. Most often, we only consider fully written submissions as opposed to idea pitches.
Our articles go through a minimum of two rounds of edits. Our team will use our expertise to headline and choose art for all articles. Kiss and Tell retains the copyright for all articles we publish, and we will not accept pieces that have been published elsewhere already.